Workplace Giving

[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.0.11″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.0.11″][et_pb_column _builder_version=”4.0.11″ type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.0.11″ hover_enabled=”0″]

Special Olympics Kansas, Inc. is not a designated United Way Agency.

However, it is possible to receive funds from individuals through Community Health Charities (CHC), of which we are a member.

The CHC works in tandem with United Way Campaigns, the Combined Federal Campaigns and Workplace Giving Campaign. As long as you have the SOKS numbers (codes listed below) and write it on a Donor Designation Form, your contribution will be directed to SOKS. Please don’t let the list of codes confuse you. Simply identify which campaign you or your firm is participating in, and then the SOKS code that corresponds with it.

If you have any questions, please contact Luke Schulte via email or phone at any time –, 620.408.4450

Campaign Codes:

  • Medical Practice Association Wichita 0052
  • State of Kansas Charitable Campaign 0052 – Available to all Kansas State employees and includes the following: University of Kansas, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas State University, Wichita State University, Fort Hays State University, Emporia State University
  • United Way Campaign of Greater Kansas City – 0039
  • Combined Federal Campaign Kansas 62089 – (Wichita Area, CFC LL-KS South Central)

In addition, some corporations allow you to participate in an Employee Giving Program using automatic payroll deductions to donate to the non-profit of your choice. The company may also match your contribution. Contact your HR department for details on which programs your company participates in. Click on the link to download the registration form.

Selecting SOKS as the beneficiary of a “Casual or Dress Down” Workday, or similar programs is another way to your company can help SOKS athletes.